2021 Yamaha MT-07
Motorcycle / Scooter
2021 Yamaha MT-07
Inspired by Japanese subculture and created by some of the most visionary designers in the business, the Yamaha MT-07 marked the real beginning of Yamaha’s “hyper naked” segment when it arrived in 2014. The 2021 MT-07 represents the progressive evolution of Yamaha’s popular naked middleweight, reinforcing the core values of this outstandingly successful and much-loved motorcycle.
Features may include:
- NEW STYLING AND BODYWORK
New styling reflects the ongoing evolution of the MT family, giving the 2021 MT-07 a more refined look and feel. The new LED headlight assembly creates a signature front face, complemented by more attractive LED turn signals, redesigned fuel tank covers with sculpted air ducts and a new finish on several components.
- REVISED 689 CC CP2 ENGINE
The new EU5-compliant, 689 cc twin-cylinder CP2 engine features a revised air intake duct design and optimized fuel injector settings, as well as a new 2-into-1 exhaust and new ECU. These changes provide a more linear engine response while maintaining the performance character that has made the MT-07 a fan favourite.
- NEW 298 MM DUAL FRONT BRAKE DISCS
?One of the most significant technical upgrades on the MT-07 is the new high-spec front braking system. Front dual disc size is increased from 282 mm to 298 mm, giving more stopping power and greater controllability with no weight increase. Together with a 245 mm rear disc, the new system offers increased performance, particularly in wet conditions.
- Next-generation body design with pure MT family DNA
- Distinctive winglet-style air intakes
- New LED projector headlight with signature Y-shape icon
- EU5-compliant 689 cc crossplane-technology CP2 engine
- Maximum torque of 49.4 ft-lb produced at 6,500 rpm
- New 298 mm dual front brake discs
- New tapered aluminum handlebar (32 mm wider than previous model)
- More comfortable and assertive riding position
- Inverted LCD spot colour instruments
- New LED turn signals
Down Payment (Get a trade-in offer) 0
Total Finance Amount
$ Monthly or $ Bi-Weekly
Estimated APR 21.9%** These number are just an estimate. Taxes and fees are not included in this calculation.