2016 Mercedes Sprinter Vanlife Conversion, 170WB (FWD), 2.1L Diesel
***PRICED TO SELL***
138,000 Kms Safety Inspection completed June 7th, 2023.
This 2016 Mercedes Sprinter 170WB (FWD) van conversion has top specs like 500AH of lithium batteries, charging from solar panels, vehicle alternator and shore/wall power with the components from Renogy.
Don’t fear the winter with full insulation in walls, floor and ceiling and a top of the line propane furnace from Truma. Be prepared for a heat wave with custom bug nets installed, an 80L fridge and freezer for cold refreshments, a roof fan plus a power efficient air conditioner from Fresair, that can run all day on your lithium batteries.
Plenty of overhead storage in the bedroom, kitchen and over the driving section. Storage continues below the bed and under the counter for your cookware, tools and outdoor equipment. Bed is queen sized and has enough clearance to sit up fully without having to duck. With the rear doors open, the portable balcony that this van offers has made for spectacular views such as mountains, rivers and the ocean!
Power – 3x 170Watt marine solar panels on roof
– 5x 100AH lithium batteries w/ battery monitor, massive power bank.
– Renogy 3000W inverter w/ shore power integration (15A)
– Renogy solar charger
– Renogy battery level monitor
– Cellular modem (provides only un-throttled and unlimited cellular data service in Canada)
Heating – Truma Combi propane furnace
– 10L hot water tank, configurable Hot/Eco/Off
– Maxxair ceiling fan over centre of van and bathroom
– Fresair Vanlife Air Conditioner (uses as power as a laptop!
– Custom bug nets installed in side entrance door and rear door for complete bug protection.
Makes sleeping overnight with doors open a joy in a quiet place
– Indoor bathroom
– Outdoor spa shower
– 35 gallon fresh water tank
– Rhino grey water tank
– Deep sink with useful detachable nozzle for dishes
– Unique brand 80L fridge & freezer (two zone)
– Queen sized bed (lower to floor so you can fully sit up)
– Dimmable ceiling lights with warm/cool adjustment & controls in three locations
– Laguna table mount system (not installed)
– Pine board finishing inside.
– Insulated fully. Mixture of spray foam in the bedroom area and rock wool for the rest.
This van conversion is a project of a retired veteran. Life circumstances have forced this to be sold.
If interested in giving this van conversion the adventures it deserves, let’s talk!
Down Payment (Get a trade-in offer) 0
Total Finance Amount
$ Monthly or $ Bi-Weekly
Estimated APR 21.9%** These number are just an estimate. Taxes and fees are not included in this calculation.